Anlaby Primary School

Complaints Procedure

We like to think Anlaby Primary is one big happy family. However, we recognise that although we are certainly important in a child’s life, we are not the only stakeholder. Parents and Carers also play a very important part in a child’s education and wellbeing.

We try to please and accommodate everyone at all times and we take all issues seriously.

However, if we are faced with a choice of doing what we believe is right for the child and the school as a whole or pleasing / conveniencing a parent, we will always do right by the child / children first.

We are proactive and communicative and therefore complaints are rare. However, if anyone feels that we are not maintaining our standards, they are welcome to contact the Headteacher in the first instance.

Alternatively, concerns may be addressed to the Chair of Governors c/o the school. If we feel that parents / carers are right, we will tell them so and always apologise if we have got something wrong or made a mistake.

If this does not resolve the issue, a formal complaints procedure is available on request from the Office.

Please click HERE to be directed to the East Riding Of Yorkshire Web Site page for Concerns and Complaints.